At CP&G printing is just the beginning. We offer a full bindery services to give your project the polished professional look you need. Below is a list of finishing and binding options. Consult the list to determine what is the right option for your project. If you need help deciding what works best for your project, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to give you ideas to help with your project.
- Cutting, Round-Cornering, Die-Cutting
- Foil stamping, Embossing
- Collating, hole-drilling, Tabbing
- Padding, Carbonless padding
- Scoring, Perfing, Folding Click here for folding styles
- Saddle stitching – Good for booklet and brochure with page counts from 8 to 80.
- Document stapling – Stapling on the right or left hand sides of you document.
- Coil binding – A plastic spiral binding
- GBC binding – A plastic comb binding
- Perfect binding – Paper back book binding, good for book with more than 80 pages.
- Proposal Presentations – Have us print it, put it together, pack it, deliver/ship it where you may need.
We’d be happy to help you with all your bindery needs. Contact us today or request a quote.
Serving Herndon, Reston, Sterling, Dulles, Chantilly, Fairfax, Ashburn, Vienna, McLean, Centreville, Leesburg,
Tysons, Northern Virginia, and metropolitan Washington DC.